Dont&Break In Again

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    frenchie's pony Index du Forum -> Ventes -> EDRE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wilming

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Dont&Break In Again Répondre en citant

Dont Break In Again > shorl.com/brupotevijypre

10cf746e54
Discuss This Song Add a new song discussion.. I'm gonna take it to the limit of my love Before I turn and walk away I've had enough of holding on The promises of yesterdayEvery day of my life, it seems Trouble's knocking at my door It's hard to try and satisfy When you don't know what you're fighting forTime and again, I sing your song But I've been runnin' on empty far too long I've had enough holdin' on to the past Make no mistake, it could be your lastDon't break my heart again Like you did before Don't break my heart again I couldn't take anymoreI never hide the feeling inside And though I'm standing my back to the wall I know that even in a summer love A little bit of rain must fallBut every road I take, I know Where it's gonna lead me to Because I've traveled every highway And they all keep coming back to youTime and again, I sing your song But I've been runnin' on empty far too long I've had enough holdin' on to the past Make no mistake, it could be your lastSo don't break my heart again Like you did before Don't break my heart again I couldn't take anymore Don't break my heartDon't break my heart again Like you did before Don't break my heart again I couldn't take anymoreDon't break my heart again Like you did before Don't break my heart again I couldn't take anymoreDon't break my heart again Like you did before Don't break my heart again I couldn't take anymoreBaby, baby, oh, baby Don't break my heart again Songwriters COVERDALE, DAVID Published by Lyrics Warner/Chappell Music, Inc. 18 Ready & Willing . Discuss This Song Add a new song discussion. The song has proved to be one of Whitesnake's most popular songs, being a part of Whitesnake's set list for many years. The single's B-side, "Child of Babylon", is also featured on Come an' Get It, and was written by Coverdale and guitarist Bernie Marsden.  Lyrics Explore SongsMost popularFastest climbersRecently addedFeatured Explore AlbumsMost popularFastest climbersRecently addedNew releases Explore ArtistsMost popularFastest climbersRecently addedFeaturedBrowse by nameBrowse by genre Official ChartsOverviewSinglesAlbumsUnited StatesUnited KingdomCanadaAustraliaSwedenFinlandOther countries ContributeSubmitReviewMost WantedBecome Moderator .

print correct Terms of Use . According to Coverdale, both this and "Fool for Your Loving" were inspired by the end of Coverdale's first marriage. David Coverdale Vocals Micky Moody Guitar, backing vocals Bernie Marsden Guitar, backing vocals Neil Murray Bass guitar Ian Paice drums Jon Lord Keyboards . it's good to share print correct Don't Break My Heart Again Lyrics New! Highlight lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and Misheard Lyrics. .. "Don't Break My Heart Again" - 4:04 (Coverdale) "Child of Babylon" - 4:50 (Coverdale/Marsden) . FEATURED more videos 11 Delicious Misheard Lyrics About Food You'll never hear them the same way again. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.

legend of the seeker season 1 720tinker bell and the legend of the never beastface off s06e08National Geographic Explorermy life with two penises'when you need mechristen courtney 1080blake rose squirt1 temporada person of interesti got it made

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    frenchie's pony Index du Forum -> Ventes -> EDRE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation